For Deno version 1.10 I introduced the first of milestone for documentation testing with type checking of your documentation blocks.
For the past month or two I’ve been busy re-writing Deno’s testing tools. We’ve had a test runner since before I got involved and it worked just fine. But it was as barebones as you could make it so I decided to scrap it and do a rewrite.
About a year ago, I made a new year resolution to take a few months away from contracting and finally publish a game. I’m already thirty and some change and have been developing games for fun since I was a little brat.
subscribe via RSS